Monday 6 January 2014

Hello 2014.



After the 2013. ended, I just got a feeling that the 2014. will be an amazing year. I don't really know why... :D Anyway I have decided to keep it positive this year and just try to have as much fun as possible. 
 I think it's important to set goals and aims as something to look forward to and live up to your own expectations. So I've made some New Year's resolutions which I hope I will fulfill, regardless of the fact I rarely do... :D Lets get started!


*Be more easy-going*

Being naturally a bit of a perfectionist and a worried person, I tend to get overly stressed out about insignificant things. You see I'm one of those persons who sit and bite their nails because the school project wasn't done the way I wanted it to be (I know this is a stupid example but I couldn't think of anything ate the moment *cheeky smile*). Therefore I decided that the 3024. will be a year full or relaxation and minimal stress possible. :D

*Be more realistic*

I would describe my self as a very positive person, which is why I sometimes get carried away. Than I end up biting way more than I can cue, which leads to my anxiety and stress. I need to stop with this and just take everything one step at the time without over imagining them.

*Drink more water*

Now I know this sounds weird ''Drink more water'', but when I took a look back on 2013. I realized that almost no water was involved in my life *oops*. This will certainly be not an easy thing for me to try and do as I genuinely don't get thirsty that much and being quite petite it doesn't take me a lot of liquid before I feel like I'm going to burst from the inside out or wee myself. hahaha. I'm going to try and drink 2l of water every day, as it will make such an improvement on my skin and health in all.


 *Be more organised*

Sadly I am completely useless at keeping track of events and organizing my days. That is quite odd because I like when everything is well planed, organised and almost predictable. Furthermore because of that I've chosen a journal in which I will note everything. I'm going to carry it around with me at all times and keep track of what's going on in order to be on top of my self with knowing what is going on. I feel a lot more relaxed now that I know what's happening and when.

*Travel more*

I've always had a great love of traveling. That feeling I get whenever I step foot on a new and unexplored ground, when I see and meet new cultures and people is for me the best in the world.  But sadly I don't get many opportunities to do so. However I've firmly decided that this year will be full of new, different, fun places which are just waiting for me. *hope*

*Be the best version of you*

I always found that this short quote says so much. It's easy to lose yourself in the see of endless personalities but this quote can help you get back on the right track (at least it helps me ;) ). Remember that being YOU is the best YOU can be.... never forget that! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment