I'm just gonna cut it right to the case.
You see I've strongly decided to bring some changes into my life.
I'm trying to build up my character and make it as strong and as independent as possible, because I believe that that will make me genuinely happier! :D *optimism*
Now I've really started with introducing small new things in my life
and to be honest I already DO feel BETTER
The thing is I wanna share this with you and I'll do a serious of posts describing my new and improved lifestyle :D <3
This time I'm writing about some fitness and health things and mantras I've been doing :3
1. Push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
Now I know that this certainly isn't easy, coming from me first, but honestly I am putting much effort to ''catch'' the sun rise. And let me tell you it can feel pretty amazing :D
2. Push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm,then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
This is also a difficult task for most of us, but there is nothing like a good nights sleep, am I right?
3. Reduce processed food from your diet.
Surely we should all put a thought into doing this as it's our health we're talking here about and there is not much that is important than that.
4. Stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
Trust me, it makes a huge difference
5. Buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
This step is super important. Drinking more water will speed your metabolism and help you stay energized
6. Organize your room. Fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop,vacuum the floor. Light a beautiful candle.
Supposing your room is that one place where you can just relax and get away from everything it should be a place where you are the most comfortable.
Now I know that this step isn't really fitness related but it's just a little something that I find important so why not incorporate it :D
7. Have a luxurious shower with your favorite music playing.
Treat yourself with a pamper evening. Make yourself feel special.
8. Push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back.
Brighten someones day with your smile :D
9. Become the person you would ideally fall in love with.
Now this may sound a tad odd but is very true. If you don't love and believe in yourself, who will?
10. Lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.