Sunday 30 March 2014

My sister & ''Frozen''

Hi guys! <3

First of all I just want to say that I'm deeply sorry for not writing for so long. :( It's just I've been super busy and simply had no free time...
And I guess what basically kills me is the fact that I haven't done anything that I like... I've just been completely snowed under with school work *sight*

Anyway, to cut to the chaise... Today was such a great day :D
I finally went to see ''Frozen'' with my sister. And it was amazing! :D
It simply become my favorite film of all times! :D *happiness and laughter*
My sister and I loved it so much: we cried, we laughed, we were just soooo amazed by it :D :D <3
And of course we sung along *hihih* though she has an amazing singing voice when me not so much *hmm*




Another thing that I would like to talk to you about is in fact my sister...
You see we always got along, but we were never this close :D
It makes me unbelievably happy when she calls me to tell me some good news or something nice that has happened to her! *yaaay*
We both related to frozen and I think we even bonded a bit <3

Anja I love you <3!

kisses and hugs xoxo

love Angie <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE FROZEN!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete