Tuesday 3 February 2015

Someday Summary | Tuesday

Hi guys! 
So it has already been a month into this year, and so far so good. 
Although nothing special has happened, I've just been feeling really positive and happy no matter what. I am genuinely becoming happy with who I am :)

Anyway to cut to the point... I've seen people to summaries of a certain day each week and it has inspired me to do so as well. Now since I won't have a particular day on which I'll post this I am simply gonna call it ''Someday summary''.




I love spending time by the river and today it was almost miraculous. I was feeling quite anxious before that cause of the math test (yeah, that didn't go too well :/) and spending time there, even for only an hour really helped me relax. Lots of laughs and happy thoughts :) That was basically the highlight of my day since I have been feeling poorly in the last few days...
Anyway this was just a small, short summary of my day... you'll be seeing way more of these for sure. 

Lots of love,
Angie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment